Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Please Allow Me to Introduce You: "The Vegan Version"



And speaking of Julie and Julia, we watched it again last week. It was the first time my girls had seen it and it was so fun to share it with them. What a good movie! I don't know if Julia Child was as exuberant about life as Meryl Streep was in portraying her, but her portrayal is something I aspire to!

And the period costumes in the movie were so great. Julia was such a lady!

In Monday's post I discussed how I am going to focus on cooking from my cookbooks. I mentioned that I don't plan to cook one recipe from one book the way that Julie Powell did for her book and movie, but someone I know is doing just that. As a matter of fact, Teresa is using Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking too, but she is making each recipe vegan!



I have been blog friends with Teresa for a few years now, but I had missed that she had started this blog called, "The Vegan Version". Her blog is really helpful and she shares a lot of pictures of her process along the way. She is a creative cook!

Oh, if only I had the time to peruse all that she has done already! I am certainly tempted to try some. That may be another summertime project. In the meantime, you all can have a go. Or at least have a look! There is much to discover over there; enjoy!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...