Monday, July 15, 2013

Mouse Gets Dressed

 Just a very brief post for "Making and Media Monday." Sage Mouse (for that is what Eve has named her) is looking quite fetching in her newly stuffed body as well as her lovely, gray frock. I still have to knit a sweater and skirt for this little one and something else too... that being her tail. But in the meantime her secret is safe with us under her dress and she can set about doing the kinds of mousie things she wants to do, such as having her portrait made...






...and gazing in wonder at the new world around her.



I've not made much progress in any of my stack of reading, though I did pick up my audio book of The Orphan Master's Son. I've only just listened to the very beginning of it and I can tell you that right off the bat, it is riveting. I hope I won't be too disturbed by it and will be able to listen to all of it. It's off to a great start!



And that's it for me today; short and sweet. Speaking of great starts, I hope your week is off to a good one!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...