Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thoroughly Enjoying...

 
I'm still frustrated that I don't have my photo editing software yet to share with you the true, brilliant colors we're enjoying, but I want to share nonetheless. :)
 



 
I didn't know what color our front yard Crimson Maple would turn. I feared brown - not really terrible, but I really craved color after so much green in Florida - but we were treated to burnt orange (there's another to the right of this one) which partners so nicely with the neighbor's beautiful, buttery yellow tree.


Our leaves in the front are just starting to fall, but the neighbors' yard across the street is a positive lake of leaves!







 
We're thoroughly enjoying our first Autumn back. Some of you are enjoying Spring... Whatever your time of year, cheers of the season to you!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...