Monday, January 10, 2011

Links to Love and Inspire on a Snowy Day

While the rest of the country seems to be taking turns being blanketed with snow, we have remained pretty mild on the gulf coast for the past couple of weeks.  So, then why do we find our intrepid heroes inside watching Disney teen and Mary-Kate and Ashley movies inside instead of out in the nice weather?  Well, my Eve is laid up with a virus (hence, "Avalon High" and "A New York Minute") and I am having some lower-back issues, so it's the heating pad and stretches, if not yoga, for a few days for me.

In the meantime, I've been enjoying some of the great content that I've found in the blogosphere lately.  I've really been enjoying Tiffany's blog.  From there I learned about this. I'm thinking about it.  It seems like a good challenge, has an open-ended timeline, and I've been looking for some interesting projects to do in this new year. Elsie's is always a cheerful place to visit. She's started her own project for the year.  I won't participate in this one, but it will be fun to watch!  Due to that project, I've been introduced to Lia's fun home on the web.

So those are some of the faces and places that are new to me in this new year.  Hope that you pay them a visit if you have the time.  Perhaps a heating pad behind your back too?  Or at least a snow day.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...