Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Quiet, New Beginning



It's Christmas Eve Eve... and I'm just quietly making my way back to this space.  A few months ago I wrote my farewell post.  Don't bother looking for it, though, because I deleted it.  I guess I'm not really done here after all.  I've been surprised by my missing it here and the online blogging community and so, I am back.  It's as simple as that. 



I'm hoping that by this point, you will have gotten the last of your holiday crafting or shopping and wrapping done and you will be finally relaxing and be able to enjoy the PEACE of the season.  The full moon is always a peaceful sight to me, so please enjoy these shots I took of our recent, Winter Solstice full moon and lunar eclipse!  The night was clear and cool here on the Florida Gulf coast and made for great viewing!


Merry Christmas, everyone and I hope to be speaking with you more - lots more - in the new year! 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...