Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sigh of Relief

Whew! I feel like I'm crossing a finish line. I made it to Christmas vacation! :) This time of year is almost a bigger relief than getting to the summer break, because there are so many things pressing in on my time. I usually take off the whole of December, but given that it was a 5 week month this year, we had to work into the month in order for us to have our 36 weeks by the end of May.

But I am distracted. I am much worse than the kids who don't have to go to the post office to mail packages or worry about presents yet to be made or others to be sought out and purchased and making sure to have family time and quiet time and just fitting it all in.

So... a sigh of relief. And a day or so to regroup. And then I have more thoughts to share. But just a day or two of no commitments - nothing due... it's too delicious to let slip away. I am ready now to savor this holiday season.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...