Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hiatus - Part II

Hello folks,

As a few of you may have noticed, I have not been seen around these parts for a few weeks. A small reason for that is that my brother and his kids are in town until Sunday, having arrived on the 11th. But the real reason just boils down to stress and not feeling especially chatty about our trials. I know there are plenty of folks who blog through the rough times and I have an immense amount of respect for them. I have never been like that though - I even find my trusty journal gets visited less frequently when I am preoccupied.

So, I am on hiatus again until... well, I don't know exactly. I am keeping tabs on friends' blogs now and then; just checking in, but have not done as much online surfing as I've felt able to do in easier times. For the time being, I may leave comments here and there when I pay you a visit.

Until later, I'll leave you with a cute photo of my kids and their cousins paying tribute to High School Musical at Seaworld. We just visited there on Tuesday - a treat and distraction gifted to us from Mom. That Mom. She's the best. :) Thanks again, Mom. :)


Take care, everyone, and I hope to visit with you again sometime soon.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...