Friday, April 11, 2008

Hiatus

Hmmm...

Is it the time of the year? Is it just so much to do? Is it way too much time spent on the computer anyway? Is it that the spammers have found me? Is it that I wanted to start conversations here and have done that... but also have not found that too and seem to find them more on message boards... ? Is it that there are seemingly MILLIONS of blogs out there and I really just couldn't keep up if I wanted to now? And there are so many very, very good blogs with people dedicated to their blogging... Or is it that I'm just a wee bit tired?

A little bit of everything I think. Maybe just a new phase? Maybe I won't stop altogether... maybe I will. What do you do with a blog? I don't want to just delete. Are there tutorials on saving all. those. words? Maybe I'll feel differently in a week or two. Really, it doesn't matter that much in the big scheme of things... except for that part about all. those. words. So, any pointers on preserving them so that I could do that... if the need ever arises? :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...