Saturday, December 1, 2007

My First Contest!


Mmm... Our house smells like Christmas this morning! Last night we got the tree! We'll let its branches continue to settle and drop and hopefully we'll be able to decorate it tonight.

Yesterday the girls and I had a chance to make our annual Christmas visit to the little, local church thrift store to spy out some Christmas goodies.

In addition to the sparkly, silver bells garland, here are the things I found for me:

a pretty, soft, and gently faded Christmas tea towel...

Some soap containers for the girls and a charming, little Victorian boy for me. I love his little hat and tie!

A Christmas apron! And last but not least...

...more knitting needles! Of course! I always check their big vase of knitting needles and this time it was quite full once more.


And here are some things I found for one of you!

Some festive potholders:


A cheerful, ornament mug:


A set of six Christmas napkins and a teeny storybook ornament with a red ribbon bookmark and a real story inside! It would be nice on the tree, but I can think of many dollies that might like to read this story first.


So, there you have it; my first contest. :)

Just leave me a comment any time from now until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday night. Bright and early Wednesday morning, I'll draw my winner. I can't wait to see who it is!

Have a warm and wonderful weekend everyone!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...