Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry, Merry Christmas!


Hee, hee! So, what do you think of my new Little Guy? This is a baby owl that I knit! After finishing everyone's presents, this is what I made for me. :) It was made using the "Errol" pattern by Andi Smith out of the book, Charmed Knits. I'm so happy with the way he turned out; I just love owls!

Well, everyone, Little Guy and I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! We will be spending time with our family and friends and I won't be back here until after the holiday. I am greatly looking forward to the candlelight service at my former church, seeing old friends there and hearing the choir sing tomorrow night. Then it will be Christmas morning with my family.

May you all have a blessed and wonderful day! :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...