Wednesday, December 5, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Mom!

How great is that?!

Congratulations on your little prize package, Mom, and thanks for entering my first contest! :)

I know where you live, and you'll be here tonight, so shipping ought to be fairly easy. LOL! :)

Thank you to all who left me comments and entered the drawing; it was a lot of fun!

We have been busy around here getting the house ready for Christmas and being very secretive and sneaky with presents! :) I've taken a lot of photos of our decorations, but I'm going to wait until BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes on the 17th to post my photos.

In the meantime, here was some of the kookiness beforehand:




Kez tagged me with a meme yesterday. I'll be back with that tomorrow!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...