Friday, November 9, 2007

Good Stress

Happy Friday, Everyone. Oh, I feel so bad that I've hardly posted at all this week, but I have been getting ready for my Hand-Made Party, which is tonight!

You know, I have a hospitality streak in me, but I don't know that it comes naturally, because I expend a lot of energy readying myself for whatever the event is. Even if I'm not actually doing something, I am mentally planning or rearranging my to-do list. In fact, if I woke up in the middle of the night this week, I had to tell myself, "Nicole, do NOT start thinking about what you have to do! Just go back to sleep!" Strangely enough, that worked!

I'll be a lot calmer tomorrow and will have photos and things to share. Next week I plan on participating in Kelli's Giving Thanks week. I also plan to poke around the blogs that were featured on Dawn's site this week for the Carnival of "Living Lives of Loveliness."



I hope you've all had a great week and will have a refreshing weekend. I have to run and do just a few more things! :) I hope to be back to a more regular posting schedule soon.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...