Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Lovely Book


How is it that I have never seen this book before?! It was a chance find at the library yesterday and let me tell you, it is just dreamy! The title, in case you can't see it well enough in the picture is MaryJane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook: For the Farmgirl in All of Us. It is quite inspirational with all the things I love to do... or just think about doing: gardening, stitching, cooking, decorating, and more. I've only just begun flipping through the pages. There is so much to this book; just looking at it is a lovely experience and MaryJane Butters is a fine writer with wonderful stories woven throughout the pages. You can visit her website and browse her numerous products, chat in the Farmgirl Chatroom, and subscribe to her magazine at www.maryjanesfarm.com. MaryJane says, "A farmgirl is a condition of the heart," and that's a good thing since my garden is proving to have what currently looks to be merely mediocre success.

It's a cloudy Saturday here. The girls are busy watching a movie with the neighbor girl and I've finished my chores - including finishing knitting the Gryffindor scarf for my nephew's Christmas present!!!! Yahoo!! Hufflepuff is next on the needles. I can't say I'll ever want to do another straight stockinette scarf for a very, very, very long time!! So, since I've got a bit of time, I think I'll be poking around on the Farmgirl forums myself.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...