Friday, September 21, 2007

Blog Funk

I know that it seems my posts are getting fewer and farther between and it's frankly just because I'm running out of time to write. I got invited to Ravelry last weekend and so far I've only managed to put my basic info in. For those of you who don't know what Ravelry is, it is a new (still in beta testing) knitting database site/online community where thousands of knitters are sharing information about patterns, yarns, projects, etc. etc. It's exciting stuff, but I've only been able to have a peek.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do here yet. The fall season/schedule seems to be hitting a number of people hard. I've heard on a number of podcasts the topic of time and balance being discussed. I know it's an adjustment for many. The blog is getting pushed down farther on my priorities list and is beginning to feel like some self-imposed homework in and of itself.

I'm not throwing in the blogging towel... yet. I'm just going to wait and see what will happen here. Maybe another blogging vacation? I'm not sure. Right now I feel pretty content just to go around visiting all of you rather than updating my blog. Perhaps I'm just in a bit of a writing funk. So, forgive me for being so undecided at the moment. I think I'm looking for a bit of a break within all of the new real life commitments.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...