Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's A Girl! :)

Hello everyone! I am still in Minnesota visiting my sister, my BIL, and their new little girl, Celia Jeanette. My mother's name is Jeanette and my brother-in-law's great-grandmother was named Celia.

So, after 30 hours of labor starting on Sunday and ending on Memorial Day, all is well. She weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz (we like to make big babies in this family!) and was 20 and 3/4 in.

I just wanted to give a big, BIG "thank you!" to all of you who have sent such sweet comments and well-wishes our way. It truly means a lot to me and I consider so many of you friends. I have been thinking, "I really need to post on my blog to let them know and to say thanks." Today is my first day that I've had time to sit at the computer, so I'm finally able to post my update.

I have lots of pictures and stories to share. We will be coming home on Saturday and I hope you'll all drop by and say hello. I'll be trying to make the rounds as I can between now and then.

Thanks, again, everyone, and God bless! :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...