Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heading Out


See this lovely couple? The beautiful, auburn-haired lass is my own baby sister and her darling husband is there with her. This picture was taken this past Thanksgiving Day and she was juuuussst beginning to show the new little life growing inside of her.

Tomorrow, around 4:15 a.m. I will rise in the dark, quietly awaken two sleeping girls (who will undoubtably leap to attention with excitement), load up the van, kiss my own, sweet, sleeping husband good-bye (he cannot make this trip :( ) and head over to Grandma's house and then on to the airport to the plane that will take us to Minnesota.

She is due tomorrow with their first little one! Oh, how I hope and pray that the baby will be born during the ten days I am there. And I will be there. Attending the birth! It will be the third birth - other than my own two children - that I have attended.

If you think of it, please pray for my sister, Lael (LAY-el), and her husband, Mike, and their baby - for things to go well and everyone to be healthy. And prayers for me, Nicole, who just doesn't like to fly, and for my family for safe travels.

I plan to continue to post now and then while I am away. The scheduling may be erratic, but please stop in. I hope there will be a new little face to introduce you to here soon!!

Oh - and please continue with any Bible study suggestions. I am really looking forward to getting some ideas!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...