Thursday, April 5, 2007

Going To Bars


My Burt's Bees Baby Shampoo just ran out this morning and is out in the recycling bin. Wanting to Reduce first, I'm going to be trying this out next. When my hair was longer (and very dry) I skipped this, imagining that it would only add to the straw factor. Now that it's shorter and healthier, I'm giving it a go. My conditioners still haven't run out, but this is the only shampoo I have now, so we'll try it first without the conditioner and then with, if necessary. I figure it's at least one fewer bottle even if I have to keep the conditioner. At the same time, I know honey and other oils, etc. can do a great job on your hair too. Let's just say I'll be experimenting for a while. I'll let you know how it turns out

A special thanks to alina who pointed out that my blog was only allowing registered users to comment. I've fixed that now, so feel free to have your say... ahem... within reason. ;)

Just a couple of new drawings:

Another beach day...

and a sketch of Eve relaxing on a pile of cushions on the couch.





















Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...